Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alarm Duck And Coffee

This was our early morning alarm duck; he would knock his beak against the patio doors till someone gave him food :-)




DH has always been resolutely against the prices at Starbucks. And I mean resolutely.
But when DD3 was on the indoor climbing wall, I coaxed him to give it a try and sit with me on the Starbucks balcony overlooking the Wall. Especially as they had a special offer on for St Patrick's Day, with free Irish Creme syrup in the coffee :-0

Needless to say, I have seduced him to the dark side, and we went back the following day too ! It was only 30p extra for soy milk for my coffee :-)


Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I like their soy lattes!

And, Baileys, yum. I'm sorry, probably not at Starbucks, eh? Irish Cream, yum!