Thursday, February 05, 2009

More Snow

Tuesday's snow had all gone by midday yesterday, but we woke this morning to see another inch or two of snow transforming our street into a winter wonderland!
DoomHamster managed to get into work in The Big City, even though the City's local buses were not running this morning due to adverse weather conditions......it took her over two hours, but she made it safely.
I am so glad that DH was able to get home safely last night before the snow started where he works !!

Schools were closed again today, and we are currently in our living room with the wood-burning stove keeping us cosy.
I have put out plenty of food for my feathered friends, and I have seen all my regular visitors today except my pair of wood pigeons..........
Much of the snow has now melted, and I am trying to motivate myself to brave the cold and take the Dog of Doom for a walk :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

sounds so cozy. I envy you your woodstove! covetcovetcovet!! :)