Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home Again

Dear friends, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for my dear brother.

He is safely home from the hospital, and is looking better than he has done for the last eight weeks. He is still very weak, and has a long way to go, but he is feeling better.

Half-term is almost over, and I still need to iron the school uniforms, LOL ! The girls are looking forward to going back to school.

The weather is lovely here; there is some real heat in the sunshine today. We even saw a rather confused honey bee flying around yesterday :-)

The young ones are going to a birthday party today, so they will have heaps of fun at that. I am seriously considering taking my earplugs........

And that is about all here. I will be checking Bloglines later today and hope to catch up with y'all very soon indeed !
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

DebD said...

So glad your brother got the care he needed. Prayers continue

Michelle M. said...

Oh I am so glad to hear this! I hope he continues to improve. Praying!

elizabeth said...

glad to hear of the improvements; my small prayers. hope to day is a good one for you!

Ian said...

Wonderful news; continued prayers.

DebD said...

coming back to let you know you've been tagged.