Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sigh

A while ago I wrote this.

The situation in my brother's family has indeed now gone to Hell in a handbasket. He phoned my mother first thing this morning to say that he is coming home to stay with her for a few weeks as things have now become utterly unbearable at his home.

He is in a very precarious state of health still, even though he is indeed recovering from his very serious recent illness.

Please remember him and his family in your prayers,and also my mother, who is in great anxiety about them all.

Worry worry worry worry worry worry worry
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Many prayers! And hopes that you can set it aside long enough to have a
very
merry
Christmas!

Michelle M. said...

Praying for your family. I am sorry that you are all going through this.

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

DebD said...

praying!