Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Saga Continues

.........in more ways than one :-)

Last night, DH ordered me not a replacement laptop to compensate for the last disappointment, but even better, an eminently neat, portable and very much less expensive mini webbook, which will be arriving at my home sometime between 7am and 7pm on Monday.
Allegedly.
Apparently.
According to the retail company.

I have to say, I will believe it when it actually appears, LOL. I think I am destined **not** to be able to do wireless mobile blogging, LOL even more.
This may perhaps be a good thing, in view of the return of the evil vile tummy bug with which I have been stricken again overnight.

This makes twice in one week, which I think is a tad unfair :-(
Having spent most of today asleep, I am feeling much better and have braved drinking a cup of weak tea which has had only a passing glimpse of a carton of skimmed milk. Hopefully this will not cause an exacerbation of the rather distressing symptoms.
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I have a mini laptop (or netbook- as my husband tells me they are called) and I love love love it! It is compact and functions exactly the same as my older larger (dead) computer. I can literally fit it in my purse :)

It takes a little bit to get used to the smaller keyboard and screen, but now, for me, it is second nature.

I hope it comes ON TIME :)

Elizabeth said...

Michelle, I am just so excited about getting this :-)
Does yours run Windows ?
Mine is a running Linux Ubuntu, which looks really rather easy to use compared with Windows, LOL.