Sunday, December 21, 2008

Erk

My small ones have generously spread their germs to me.

I have been a regular visitor to the bathroom facilities all day, and have spent almost all day in bed.

The gastrointestinal upset has been accompanied by whole body aching, even to the joints below my fingernails. Ouch.
Painkillers are finally starting to work.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow........ I need to get my presents wrapped and DD2's shawl finished !!!!
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

DebD said...

oh dear - I hope you are feeling better quite soon.

Michelle M. said...

I hope you are feeling better very quickly!!

Elevation Perception said...

i hope you're feeling better by now, a few days later. please do post pictures of the shawl when it's done!