Thursday, December 18, 2008

The End Of Term

......is looming ! My little ones finish school at 3.15pm tomorrow.

I have been at school virtually all day every day this week, and today was a blissful reprieve, being able to go home at 10.15am :-)
Having said that, DH and I zoomed to town to do some last minute Christmas shopping in peace, LOL. Christmas cards have been posted and I think I am pretty much prepared for Christmas now.

I have been involved in a major project at school, which is rapidly nearing completion. It has been hard work but great fun. I must own to being glad that the holidays are upon us, as I am really tired this term. How the teaching staff cope, I shudder to think, for they are at school for longer working days than I am !
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: