Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And More Sighs

DH has now gone down with the vomiting and diarrhoea bug that the girls and I have recently had, poor lamb :-(

We can't go and see my mum and brother for at least three to four days now because of the risk of him catching this bug. His immune system is in negative equity at present !
It seems to take ~48 hours after exposure to it for symptoms to develop. He would end up straight in hospital again.

Please can I just go to a cave and hibernate till Spring ?
Pretty please ?
Share with friends using the share button below.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Oh goodness...I'll keep you all in my prayers...

Michelle M. said...

Lord have mercy! Prayers for your whole family.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Yes, I sometimes feel that way. (Sometimes = every day.) So I'll continue to pray for you.

But -- Christmas is still greatly to be celebrated, no matter what. Christ is born, glorify Him!

Philippa said...

Oh no! Wipe down the doorknobs and phones with bleach water to kill all the germs. Throw out all the toothbrushes and get all new ones!

Lord have mercy!

Can I share the cave with you?

Laura said...

Just said a prayer for you and your family. Remember stay from dairy products for a while. Nothing worse than being ill for Christmas. Christ is born, Glorify Him. Hope He sends you many blessings.

Solomon said...

I so sorry to hear that everyone is in such a state. We will be praying for you all.

Walt Trachim said...

Actually a cave probably isn't such a good idea unless is has airflow - blow out all of the bad germs along the way....

Don't forget to take care of yourself - nothing worse than Mom being sick, too. Defnitely keep you all in my prayers.

Thanks for the good words over at my site. In spite of the illness, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.