Friday, December 19, 2008

Aaaaagh

Last night, Abby said she didn't feel well.

About an hour later she gave us copious visible evidence of exactly how unwell she was feeling. Having cleared that up, and tucked her up in bed, she managed to miss the bucket and decorate the bedroom carpet. Sigh.
She was sick throughout the night, and when she wasn't being sick she was asking for drinks of water.
She is much brighter now, and tolerating clear fluids and dry biscuits well.

Then this morning Helen woke me up having been sick and unreliable at t'other end. So neither of them could go to school for the last day of term and they have missed out on the Christmas festivities, poor lambs.

I walked to school to deliver presents to the staff from the girls whilst DH did sterling duty nursing the suffering ones at home :-)

Helen is starting to feel a little brighter now, so hopefully they will both be on the mend tomorrow.

I just want to go to sleep :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh I'm sorry - I hope everyone feels better soon.

DebD said...

I've got one who is under the weather with a cold. No fun. I hope you all get some rest tonight.

Laura said...

Ugh...the dreaded stomach bug. I hope it passes quickly and you all can enjoy Christmas...

Mary Poppins NOT said...

Hope everyone is on the mend. Thankfully that sort of illness resolves quickly. I also hope you and your husband don't get it.

Blessings~