Sunday, November 16, 2008

Five Things.....

5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago:
(1) Breastfeeding a six month old baby, my DD3
(2) Breaking my heart as my first husband was having an affair and my marriage was falling apart.
(3) Grieving over having too many health problems to be able to go back to work as a midwife.
(4) Blaming God for everything
(5) Having no idea where my life was going


5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
(1) Morning prayers & Typica ( kids home ill, so no Liturgy today for us)
(2) Meals
(3) Iron school uniform and DH's work clothes for the upcoming week
(4) Pack DD3 & 4 's school bags
(5) Knit ! Currently knitting a purple shawl for DD3......


5 Snacks I Love:
(1) Chocolate
(2) Baked Brie and Cranberry sauce baguette
(3) Chocolate
(4) Jelly Beans
(5) Chocolate


5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
(1) Give 10 % to charity
(2) Put some aside for my children
(3) Build a chapel in the back garden
(4) Buy lots of books :-)
(5) Travel



5 Places I've Lived:
(1) In a three bedroom house with my parents
(2) Next door to a man who was a complete fruitcake.
(3) In a three bedroom house on a council housing estate, also next door to a family who were all complete fruitcakes.....
(4) In a detached four bedroom house, which was beautiful, but I hated because that was where my life fell apart 10 years ago.
(5) In a semi-detached four bedroom house with DH and my two youngest, now the eldest two have all growed up !


5 Jobs I've Had:
(1) Wife
(2) Mother
(3) Midwife
(4) Shop assistant
(5) Blogger :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Sweet list, except #1 which made my heart hurt.

Hugs and love!

Mimi said...

Oh, and that brie and cranberry sounds fabulous!

Monica said...

Is it okay to just say, "I agree with Mimi." Today it seems like wherever I comment she has already said what I was thinking, but more succinctly and better than I would have rambled...

But I don't ramble. (smile)