Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Answering Queries

Questions have been asked about my recent post regarding Church :-)

Monica, DD4 has just turned 7 and seems to be understanding what we are doing and why. Still has a long way to go, but at last there is some real understanding about the structure of the Liturgy to add to her love of icons and the Saints.

Meg, it was a Saturday Liturgy. Once a month there is a Liturgy in town A, generally on a Saturday.The Sunday liturgies are always held in Town B.
It was my Godmother's Name Day,St Cecilia, according to the New Calendar, hence my determination to get there to celebrate with her :-)
We will have another Saturday Liturgy for St Nicholas Day on 6th December, NC.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks for sharing. How did you grow in her love for the saints?

My son is 5, and I pray that God will build the faith in his heart despite all of my bad influence! My son can recite Johnny Cash or Bob Dylan more readily than sing about a saint.

Lord have mercy on us all.