Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Thought To Ponder

Quote:

The rabbis say that a person can be recognized by his "wallet, anger, and alcoholic beverage." These are the times the individual's true priorities are apparent.

What does he spend his money on?

What makes him angry?

How does he behave when under the influence of alcohol?

Stripped to the core, it's the practical actions that define the person.

End Quote.



It is not what we say but what we do that shows who we are, and whether we follow God or not...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I know this isn't a meme, but I couldn't help myself.

wallet - never cash only credit cards for gas and groceries, which shows that I don't trust myself enough to keep cash around and that when I do get a bit, it goes straight to Taco Bell.

anger - I am patient with most of my high school students, but get the most angry at my husband... too easy, and I'm working on that.

drink - how about an Upside-Down-Pineapple-Cake coctail? Yum. And at the most, I'll just get more silly than I already am.