Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Four Years Of Blogging

Just out of curiosity, I went back to the first years of my blog and read many of the posts.

I laughed and I cried.

I have been blogging for four years now, and my young ones have grown up so much in that time. DD4 is now almost seven, instead of almost three. DD3 is ten and a half, instead of six and a half.

The hassles of every day life with two young ones seem so very remote now, but at the time it seems like the tears, tantrums and screaming will never end. It does end, of course, and I rather miss having them so little and sweet and innocent.

They are just as delightful now, though rather more vocal, argumentative and self-opinionated. They definitely get that from me !

So much has happened in these four years, some good, some bad, some sad.

The constant thread running through it all, which sometimes you can only ever see by going back and re-examining your life, is that God Is Good.
I have so very much to be thankful for. God grant that I keep that knowledge firmly fixed in my mind, when I am tempted to whinge and moan and complain.

I have absolutely **nothing** to complain about !
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Philippa said...

Congratulations on 4 years of consistent blogging!

Mimi said...

Congratluations on your blogoversary. I am greatly edified by your posts.

Michelle Melania said...

Happy 4 Years Blogging!

Ian said...

Congratulations & many years! And may God continue to bless you and your loved ones.

Don said...

Congratulations! And what a fine job you do! I'm looking back over the first year's blogs I've posted and am amazed at the changes in my own child since I began documenting our journey.

Keep writing! I'm encouraged by the light you've found at the end of the tunnel! ;)