Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Living an Orthodox Life

I have a large number of ecclesiastical interest links in my Favourites in Internet Explorer; so many that in fact, it can be very difficult to find anything amongst the seething mass of information !!

I decided to set up a site with more detail about the links, to make it easier to find exactly what I am looking for.......I don't intend to make it an Orthodox Wiki, as that has already been done, but there is a gap in the market for resource sites, I think.

amble along :-)


If you are interested, if you have links to offer, or if you would like admin privileges to be able to edit/add to the site, let me know.

The more the merrier, so spread the word !
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Michelle Melania said...

That is a great idea. Good work.