Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hanging In There !

The school Summer Fete is over and we have wound down our Parent/Teacher Association for the summer term.

As part of the board of Governors of our school, I have been involved in selecting and interviewing candidates for a senior teacher post . That has been successfuly concluded and we are really pleased with our chosen candidate.

Next week sees me meeting with my young ones' class teachers to discuss their academic progress in school and then only one more week till the end of the summer term :-)

It has actually stopped raining for a while now; the last few days have alternated between glorious sunshine and torrential, monsoon-type rain showers, with little warning of the change.

Whatever happened to the Golden summers I remember as a child and a teenager ? Or am I just geeting older ? LOL.
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: