Monday, June 09, 2008

Three Guesses

I will give you three guesses as to what sporting activity I did for the very first time on Saturday.


Bear in mind, I am not the most co-ordinated person on the planet, I lack self-confidence and I absolutely **hate** making a fool of myself in front of other people. I only like doing things that I know I can already do fairly well.

I will post the answer on Tuesday, so you can all fall about laughing :-)

I still am laughing, after all..... but I'm still going back for more on Saturday !
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm guessing swing dancing.

Matt said...

Lawn bowling?
Rounders?
Rugby?

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Water skiing?

Mary Poppins NOT said...

I am guessing what we Americans call soccer.