Friday, June 06, 2008

Sad News

Dear Friends,
my aunt Joan died very peacefully Thursday afternoon, 36 hours after being admitted to hospital. She was aware of her family's presence at her bedside, she was able to squeeze their hands as they spoke to her.
We are all stunned.

She and my uncle John had been married for 41 years; please pray for him as he prepares to face life without her.

I don't know when the funeral will be; she was not a churchgoer.

Philippa, my love and prayers and hugs for you and your dear mother.
Share with friends using the share button below.

8 comments:

DebD said...

My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this sad, sad time.

May your aunt's memory be eternal.

magda said...

May her memory be eternal.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Memory eternal!

Hugs and prayers and tears from me.

Philippa said...

Memory eternal! And I am deeply grateful for your prayers Elizabeth and everyone for my mother.

Mimi said...

I'm so sorry to hear. May her Memory be Eternal and may God's comfort and peace surround your family at this time.

Michelle Melania said...

I'm sorry for your loss. May her memory be eternal and may God comfort your dear uncle and your family in this time.

Solomon said...

Memory eternal and my condolences.

Meg said...

I am so sorry to read this. Prayers for all concerned, of course. Memory eternal!