Saturday, May 24, 2008

Knitting Shawls




I have completed three shawls, so far.
The first picture is of an unfringed, untasselled shawl. No, I did not choose the yarn the new proud owner did, and loves it, so I am happy !








I knitted two shawls using this colour, one for DD2 who is modelling her beloved "shooshie", and one for my dear friend Mary :-)

I am currently knitting one for myself, which I will photograph once it is finished.....
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Matt said...

They're pretty.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Mmm. Nice feeling of satisfaction.

I haven't knitted anything in months now, and am very soon going to have to tackle some project of begin suffering from knitting starvation...

::Sylvia:: said...

I love to both knit and wear shawls, they're like a security blanket for me. I love wrapping up and reading a good book while sipping a steamy cuppa tea! :) Please post the pics of yours when you finish!

varun said...

nice stuff!!Shawls and Scarves