Monday, March 17, 2008

Chaos

Things have been pretty dreadful here, and I thank you all for your prayers.
Mum deteriorated from Saturday morning onwards, to the point at which she was admitted to hospital first thing Sunday morning in horrific pain.

She was not at all well, but thank God she has stabilised somewhat and her pain is under control, and she is now able to eat and drink a little. She is on IV antibiotics, high dose steroids and oxygen. I will be going in to see her shortly, after spending all day at the hospital yesterday.

My uncle's grandson has been very seriously hurt in a car accident last night, and my husband's aunt just phoned to say that **her** elderly mother-in-law is not well and they are rushing over to see her.

It never rains but it pours.......

I am reluctant to trespass any more on all your kindnesses, but if you could remember my mum Loretta and cousin Scott in your prayers, I would be really grateful.
Share with friends using the share button below.

6 comments:

Huw said...

Dear Heart -

Thank you for giving us the chance to show our love as your brothers and sisters in Christ.

With prayer...

Huw

DebD said...

Prayers, indeed for all of you.

Lord have mercy!

Laura said...

I will definitely keep your family in my prayers. I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time.

Solomon said...

We will keep praying.

Ian said...

No trespassing on kindness at all. My continued prayers, ascending from Down Under.

Mimi said...

I just discovered this, my friend. Be assured of my most heartfelt and fervrent prayers. Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.