Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogger Mayhem

I have no idea what was plaguing Blogger this morning,but as I was happily leaving comments on people's posts, I kept getting error messages then the dreaded Google version of the blue screen of doom, meaning that my comments had been eaten and vanished into cyberspace.......

I wanted to respond to messages about Forgiveness Sunday, assuring you all of my prayers and good wishes for a blessed Great Lent.

We escaped the worst of the storms, though our town **only** had 60mph gales and 60ft high waves crashing over the seafront ! It was much, much worse in other places. Thanks be to God that as far as I know, no-one has been injured.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

WHAT? How much worse can it get than 60 mph gales and 60-foot waves? SIXTY FOOT WAVES??? That's a tsunami.

What did other places get?

I'm so glad you are safe and nobody else got hurt, either.