Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vacuuming The Dog

I took Anastasia's advice, and vacuumed the dog this morning.

Much to my surprise, he merely looked at me as though I had taken leave of my senses and let me get on with it. It did not seem to bother him at all.

I hope to get DH to take a photograph of this process in the next few days :-)

I will also take the dog in the back garden and give him a good brushing near where the bird feeder is, so the birds can help themselves to his shed fur for their nest-building, which they are already starting .........
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I would have loved to seen a picture of the dog getting vacuumed!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Elizabeth, I'm so glad you took my advice seriously, as it was meant. Many dogs love to be vacuumed, and it makes life much easier for a housekeeper! Gld it worked for you.

Mimi said...

Cool!