Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stress

It has dawned upon me that I have been under a reasonably significant amount of stress recently. I knew I was buying rather a lot of chocolate, put it that way ;-)

Quite how much chocolate I had not calculated until this morning.
It has got to stop.
In the last two days, I am ashamed to say I have eaten 12 whole oz of Dairy Milk chocolate.

In some slight mitigation, it was on special offer in the supermarket and only cost just over £1 in money, but it is doing me no good at all, healthwise.


I will allow myself to finish the current bar , but come Monday next week, The Fast begins in earnest. Boy, do I need it ! It is truly frightening how easy it is to fall into some very bad habits.

Computer time is going to be reduced drastically. Reading the Gospels will be given priority instead.
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: