Friday, December 21, 2007

Catching My Breath

This has been a roller-coaster week.

Today was the last day of school,and I have been at school for at least part of - if not the whole- day, every day this week and most of last, mostly in my capacity as a member of the Parents -Teachers Association.

We have wrapped 150 presents for Santa to give to the children when he visited; helped at the Nursery/Reception Nativity play, attended the Christmas Concert,and prepared refreshments for this afternoon's Karaoke party for the children.

Not to mention getting many our own presents wrapped at home before the children are around to see what I am doing :-)

I am now officially exhausted.
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow...that does sound like a tiring week! I hope you have time to recover before Christmas!

Ian said...

Yes: you have good reason to be exhausted.

My warmest wishes and prayers for a blessed and joyous Christmas and New Year 2008!