Sunday, November 04, 2007

Still Here

I know I have been quiet, but I am still around :-)

It has been half-term holiday here, and having taken last week's spiritual advice onboard, I have endeavoured to devote more time to my children.

We spent one day with my mother, and another day we went swimming.
DD4 had a birthday party to attend on Saturday.
Another day was spent shopping.
Plus cooking, cleaning etc.

For Halloween, the young ones dressed up and we played party games at home and carved our pumpkin, who this year has been called "Pumpkinzie". We only had two small groups of revellers knock on our door for Trick or treat.

The week has gone, and my young ones will be going back to school on Tuesday because of a teacher training day on Monday.
So Monday will be devoted to ironing, ready for the frenzy :-0

Though of course Monday evening is Bonfire Night here, so we will be going to the public firework display, weather permitting.
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Please explain for us, to whom it is a foreign custom, what Bonfire Night is. Would love to hear about it!

Anastasia

Mimi said...

I'm glad to hear it was a lovely holiday! And, enjoy the Bonfire!