Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quidditch For Muggles

Update:

Anastasia,
My apologies !
Quidditch is a game, played in the air using broomsticks, in the Harry Potter series of books and films. Muggles is the name used in the series to describe folk who are not magical.

It was interesting to see how they adapted a totally fictional game to be playable on the ground in real life.

The link is working for me at present, but you do need to scroll **right down** to the bottom of the link page and the article and further link to the video can be seen there. Hope this clarifies things a little :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------






I have to say, this sounds brilliant fun :-)


Landbound Quidditch for muggles-read all about it- including watching a video clip- here.
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't that awesome?

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Hmmm...the post title is 3 words long, of which I have ever only heard the middle word.

Nor can I get the link to work.

Quidditch??

Muggles?

What in the world???

Anastasia, bewildered

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Thank you! Well, no wonder. When I asked, "What in the world?" it *wasn't* anything in the world!

I suppose I'd better READ Harry Potter...

:-)

Anastasia,
still waiting eagerly for your Christmas memories, and wondering what Welsh Christmases are like