Monday, November 19, 2007

Coughs and Sneezles Spread Diseasels

.......as Thomas the Tank Engine would say.

Poor Helen has been stricken by a vile bug, causing her to spend two weeks on Nurofen *and* Paracetamol to cope with the pain of a nasty sore throat, and seven days of Penicillin for the one-sided Tonsillitis.

She has been desperate to get better, as her class re-start their swimming lessons in school tomorrow. She wants to get her 10 metre swimming award :-)

Luckily she seems very much better today, so maybe she can get swimming tomorrow !
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Laura said...

aww....I hope she feels better...

papa herman said...

That bug is going around... I was on vacation last week and finished my time away from work in bed. Today I was to return to work, but am still home.

But sounds like Helen has it MUCH worse than I do... I am just lounging around, she had to go get the big guns (i.e. meds.) I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Mimi said...

Poor thing. I hope she feels good enough to swim!