Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Changing Rooms

The real-estate battle over DoomHamster's old bedroom has been settled in favour of Abby moving out of her tiny room into the big room, and Me being given Abby's old room for my very own -albeit tiny- study !

Woo-hoo !!!!!

I currently have a table, chair and small bookcase in there. I need a much bigger bookcase, which I hope to buy this weekend and also some storage boxes for my family history stuff.

Doing the happy dance.........at last I will be able to leave work in progress in a safe place without having to clear it off the dining room table or rescue it from the depredations of the children or the dog !

Abby is absolutely thrilled with her new big bedroom. I am amazed at how much stuff she had managed to cram into her old room :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

DebD said...

Congratulations! When we were working through the same issue I kept wanting to raise my hand and say, "But what about me??" Ah well.. a few more years.

Enjoy your own little place.

Meg said...

Isn't it funny how you can have an entire house at your disposal, and none of the space in it is *yours*?! Well, at least that's no longer true for you! Congratulations! And my best to Abby -- I'm glad she came out the winner in this one. So often the youngest gets the leftovers.