Monday, August 27, 2007

The Future Of The Roundup

I am debating whether to continue with the Orthodox Roundup or not.

I find that by bookmarking things of interest, when the time comes to write about them for the fortnightly Roundup, I have lost the impetus to talk about them because they are now "old news" in the blogosphere and most of you have already read them elsewhere, most likely.

Also, it gives me less to write about on a day to day basis for my blog because I am keeping all the "good bits" for the Roundup, and I feel the blog is becoming less interesting.

Thoughts would be welcomed, as always :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

DebD said...

I think sharing interesting blogs and such as they come up is probably best. But, really, you should do what YOU want with the blog :)

Mimi said...

I love reading your roundup, as I often find new blogs or articles that I kind of "glossed over". However, if it stresses you, I totally understand.

Mary Poppins NOT said...

I like the roundup. I always find new and interesting things there. But then, I would still find new and interesting things here if you space out the articles, rather than having them all in one post, so, whatever you decide, I'll still find the new and interesting things.

blessings!