Monday, July 02, 2007

Miscellany

UPDATE
I have decided to turn the comment moderation *off*.
I am not going to be dictated to by someone who is both labouring under the mistaken delusion that I am someone else whom s/he happens to dislike, and who is also clearly struggling to produce rational and reasoned thought.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Just in case you were wondering, I have enabled comments moderation due to the ravings of someone who is under the impression that I am someone else, to judge by the rants that were posted.
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Michael Astley said...

How peculiar!

Isn't it odd when people get a bee in their bonnet? I take it 'I am not she' has not worked.

I do wonder at people sometimes.

Meg said...

I see more and more people going this route of comment moderation -- how sad, that things like this become necessary.

DebD said...

I hope this person gets things strait soon.