Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry Potter Spoilers

I was surprised to read in the paper this morning that photographed pages of what purports to be the new Harry Potter novel are available on the web.

Curiosity did get the better of me, and I wandered over here for a look. The photographs are readable.

It may of course - and most likely is - a spoof, but it seems quite good nevertheless.

Maybe if we don`t like what JKR does to our favourite characters, we can always ask a ghost writer to write a new version ? LOL.

Snape cannot be evil. He has to be a hero of sorts. Or else I will be seriously miffed and will write my own ending.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I can't wait for tonight and to begin reading first thing tomorrow (I'm a wimp when it comes to starting a book at midnight, eek!)