Sunday, June 17, 2007

Something You Simply Must Watch Today

If you like good music, and you want to see/listen to something quite incredibly wonderful, **please** go to the Treasured Heart blog and watch this

This is going to be one of my all-time favourites, without any shadow of a doubt......


UPDATE
The singer, Paul Potts, will be in the final programme tonight. I will certainly be voting for him :-)

I have watched the clip on YouTube (which is on the link above) several times, and each time it has made me cry, it is so beautiful.
Not even Pavarotti or Boccelli has reduced me to tears like Paul`s voice has.
I hope Paul wins.


Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I did see this (I subscribe to Treasured Heart, too). What a thrill! The effect he had on the judges was heart-warming.

Meg said...

I think the reason that Paul Potts affects us so greatly is that he looks so much like us, and he *is* like us -- but with that extraordinary voice.

If he doesn't win, it will be a *grave* injustice.

(BTW, I couldn't help noticing the people in the audience who were cheering so wildly for him -- I absolutely cannot picture a scene like that in the U.S. Sigh.)