Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weird Things Meme

Dave Holford has tagged me to write six weird things about myself. It has taken me a while to get round to it, for which I apologise.

Why stop at six ? LOL.

1/ I hate going to the hairdressers, or anyone fiddling with my hair. Makes my flesh creep, my hackles rise and shortly after I start to get really cross. I`ve never had a bad experience at the hairdresser`s salon or anything of the sort.
Everyone else thinks that is really weird.......

2/I am a retired Campanologist !
I can ring bells, though I haven`t done it for quite a while now. And I mean proper, hung, several hundredweight each bells in church towers, not these namby-pamby handbells or carillons.....

3/ I once nearly caused a mini-riot at a concert when I was at University. Some guy behind me kept shoving me hard in the back, so I turned round and gave him the benefit of my opinion. He didn`t like it very much, and a full-on argument developed which very nearly became violent. I am ashamed now , needless to say.

4/ At one point in my Anglican youth, I seriously thought about becoming a nun. My priest thought I was definitely going to end up a nun. God`s providence decreed otherwise, and here I am, an Orthodox laywoman.
People who see me now with four kids tend to have a giggle over that !

5/ I can`t read music at all. Nor play any instrument.
I am a total klutz in that department.

6/ I am a Trekkie. And I like watching Judge Judy. So there ! My guilty secrets are out....
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I really don't know much about Anglican nuns, interesting.

And, what concert?