Monday, December 04, 2006

My Day

DD1 and I went by bus to The Big City (about one and half hours away by bus) to do some shopping today.

We stopped off at Starbucks, as it is the nearest one to the bus station, and I was very restrained - I had a Tall Soy Gingerbread Latte and it was scrumptious. Mmmmmmmm !
I passed on the offer of whipped cream, and was a little surprised to be greeted by the barista saying "Merry Christmas", LOL. If it was already Christmas I wouldn`t be fasting :-)

Some jolly good bargains were obtained, and the rain held off until we got back on the bus to come home, which was jolly good timing. The presents have been safely secreted on top of cupboards, well away from the gaze of the small ones, and we are all winding down ready for bed.
Not terribly exciting, but a good day nevertheless.....
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm glad you had a jolly good time, loud birds and all.

Mary Poppins NOT said...

Sounds like a lovely day. At least the barista used the "C" word, which on this side of the pond can be rare. Many blessings!