Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Tale of Two Basils

My poor Basil plants, which live on my kitchen windowsill have been afflicted with insect infestation. This morning I took the bowl outside and gave them a thorough spraying with warm soapy water.

I do hope this does the trick; it`s a really nice sight when it is healthy, and the smell is divine :-)

Unlike the real Basil, who is in disgrace for chewing huge lumps out of our wood block flooring whilst he was supposed to be sleeping in the living room last night. He doesn`t even have the excuse of teething any more, either.
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Laura said...

...out of the floor? I've seen woodwork chewed but never floors. That's one clever dog you've got there!

Mimi said...

Yikes! Reason # 434897897 why I will not have a dog. The dishwasher leaking on my floor is enough.

Love the new look to the blog!