Friday, August 11, 2006

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that Jack has contacted his social worker (assigned to him after his discharge from hospital) so at least we know he is safe and ok at present. I have sent a message to him via the social worker asking him to contact me to let me know how he is doing.

I want to thank you all for your kind prayers; it has been a very difficult few days for those of us who know him...........

The Bad News ?
Today I had an email informing me that John, an elderly friend (and distant relative), has recently suffered two strokes and a heart attack.
He is doing well at present, but has some residual problems with reading and writing. Other than that he seems to have escaped lightly, praise God.

Prayers would be much appreciated for him too, please...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

DebD said...

I will hold both your friend John and Jack in my prayers.

Mimi said...

John and Jack are in my prayers.

Ian said...

Prayers from Down Under for both John and Jack.