Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I`ve Been Tagged !

Please excuse my disproportionate joy, but I have, courtesy of Dave Holford, been tagged for the very first time :-)

My answers are :-

Five things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit as many major Orthodox pilgrimage sites as possible.
2. See my grandchildren .
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Get a book published.
5. See my husband be Chrismated.
(Probably a very distant prospect, but I can hope !)


Five things I can do:
1. Look after pregnant women and help babies to be born safely.
2. Knit Fair Isle patterns and do cross-Stitch.
3. Produce a good line of invective.
4. Manange a three-ring circus (Well, just keep peace and order for four children but it FEELS like being a ring-master !)
5. Bear grudges :-(
(well no-one said it was things you had to be proud of....)

Five things I cannot do:
1. Sing in tune
2. Maths. Really.
Basic maths and mental arithmetic fine. Even basic algebra fine. But Geometry or anything complex ? Nooooooooooooo.
3. Play any sports.
4. Discipline myself to do things I don`t really want to do.
5. Be patient for very long.

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Kindness
3. Smile
4. Bottom. Sorry.
5. Quirky sense of humour.

Five things I say most often:
1. I love you
2. If you don`t stop doing that, I`ll.......
3. Oh for goodness` sake !
4. What would you like to eat ?
5. If you don`t hurry up we`ll be late for school/church/whatever.

Five Celebrity Crushes:
1. Anthony Edwards (ER).
2. Alan Rickman.
3. Colin Firth.
4. Sean Connery.
5. Patrick Stewart.

But I still prefer my husband :-)

I nominate:-
Mimi
Xenia Kathryn
Laura
Christina
Magda
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey, great to get to know you! I love the fact that you say "If you don't stop..." Bwhaahahaa!

Thanks for taggging me.

magda said...

Thank you for the tag. I had to stop myself from stealing all your crushes, but I must agree with the last three emphatically.

I am praying for your first list of five.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Mimi
Perhaps I should have added my favourite quote from Blackadder "May your head fall off at an inopportune momen !" in cases of extreme parental frustration :-0

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Magda !

Christina said...

thanks for the tag, also:)
I did go ahead and steal one of your crushes:)