Saturday, February 12, 2005

Prayers Coveted

Dear friends,
I am sorry there has been very little blogging this week, but our precious little girl Abigail has been poorly.
She has a dental abscess which is profusely leaking pus into the surrounding tissues.

At the moment, she looks like she has been in the boxing ring with a pro, as her eye is nearly swollen shut and the whole right side of her face is badly swollen and rock hard and tender.

Her antibiotics were changed this morning, and we have been told that if there is not significant improvement by tomorrow morning, she will be admitted to hospital for IV antibiotics.
As you can imagine, we are worried sick, and would welcome your prayers for the 3 year old handmaiden of God, Abigail.
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Dave Holford said...

We will be praying for Abby.

Philippa said...

This sounds very painful and I'm an adult. I can't imagine for a 3 year old! Poor child. I hope she gets better soon.

Jim N. said...

We'll keep praying, Elizabeth. Lord have mercy...

Matt said...

I'll pray for her tonight.

Matt said...

I'll pray for her tonight.