It seemed appropriate to start the new school year with a new blog-look :-)
What I stupidly didn`t realise was that if I changed the template, it loses the web counter I imported, so I will have to do that again and will have lost my 100 hits in a week :-(
So, folks, if you don`t like this look, or if you preferred the old one, please let me know and I will change it back before I import the web counter again.
I cannot get over how QUIET it is in the house, with just D4 and myself here.
So far today I have, since breakfast ,
- taken D3 to school
- tidied the bathroom
- made the beds
- put washing on the line to dry, as it is a lovely hot sunny day
- put another load of washing in the machine
- washed the breakfast dishes
- been to the shop to pick up my Family History magazine (another of my passions)
- had a cup of tea
- played with D4
- read the newspaper and Family History magazine :-)))))))))
- changed the blog template
- written this blog
- read my email
and it is only 11.16 am.
I am enjoying the peace, but I wish it was time to pick up D3 from school....................LOL at the contradiction.